Multi-string Casing Cutter is built to withstand extreme shock encountered in cutting multiple strings of uncentralized conductor pipe. Due to the unique construction of this tool, the rugged cutter arms expand outward up to 5 times the diameter of the tool body and achieve maximum stability under all types of adverse cutting conditions, including hard spots, eccentricity, interrupted cuts, etc.
For example, the 13 3/8” casing cutter measures only 11 3/4” diameter and cuts all ranges and weights of pipe through 60”.
Features and Benefits
● Cuts multiple strings smoothly, even the strings are not concentric;
● Affords maximum expansion of blades up to 5 times body diameter;
● Rugged 3-blade construction provides fast cut at high speeds;
● Cutter arms can be changed on rig floor.
When ordering please specify
● Casing size or range to be cut;
● Top connection;
● Body OD.